To have your return processed immediately, please proceed to the office or call our customer care line at 905-683-0887. Otherwise, returns will be processed in chronological order and can take up to 4 weeks to go through our system.
All returned material needs to be verified by the yard. If your return is not accompanied by the invoice number, it must be approved by a yard supervisor. If you do not wait for the material to be processed or contact the office, the eligibility of the return is at the yard supervisor’s discretion. To ensure the accuracy of your return please contact the office within 24 hours of dropping off the material.
Returns must be made within 3 months of the invoice date.
Material must be in its original condition or packaging.
Specific sets of concrete or wall stones that were originally packaged in sets must be returned in sets.
No returns on stone that has been installed, cut, glued, chipped, scratched, discoloured or is not clean.
No returns on non-stock, special order or final sale items.
No returns on bulk materials, including salt.
Returns that are accepted are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Refunds must be processed back onto the original payment method. If you paid for your invoice with cash or a debit card, you must go to the office to have the money refunded.
If you have an account with us and do not contact us to have the return processed, the refund will remain on your account. It can be used for future purchases, or refunded once we are provided with the original payment information.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All orders are subject to prevailing H.S.T. or other applicable taxes.
- We are not responsible for any errors made in calculations for material based on the measurements of the Purchaser.
- Re-stocking charges: Where the Seller agrees to accept the return of goods, these goods must be accompanied by the Bill of Sale and are subject to freight charges and 25% of their value re-stocking charge. Returns must be made within 3 months of the invoice date. Material must be in its original condition or packaging. Specific sets of concrete or wall stones that were originally packaged in sets and returned in sets.
- Items delivered on a skid/crate will be subject to a skid deposit. This deposit will be refunded when the skid/crate is returned to our yard by the Purchaser, in an acceptable condition, within one year of date of purchase with Bill of Sale. Inquire with Seller for options for skid/crate to be picked up from the job site.
- Terms are C.O.D. unless otherwise arranged. Account terms are subject to credit approval. Interest is charged at 1.5% per Month (18% per Annum) and is calculated monthly on the Opening Overdue Balance.
- A service charge applies for each cheque that is returned by the bank, for any reason.
- In the case of default of the Purchaser, the Seller may at any time without notice enter upon the premises where the goods are located, take possession of, and remove them.
- Sales are made in accordance with the Seller’s samples which the Purchaser has seen and approved. No guarantee of exact colour shade is made or implied. It is recommended that when installing, you work from two or more bundles at a time in order to decrease large colour variances.
- It is the responsibility of the Purchaser to inspect all materials before installation to ensure the correct colour and type was delivered.
- Use of any materials by or on behalf of the Purchaser shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of the materials by the Purchaser.
- All deliveries will be left at the curb line. Any delivery made past the curb line is the complete responsibility of the Purchaser and at the risk of the Purchaser. Any load that has to be re-delivered will be subject to an additional fee. The Delivery Driver has the final say on where he/she is able to place material being delivered. Excessive delays incurred on a delivery will be billed to the Purchaser at a rate of $120.00 / hour.
- Damaged or defective products must be reported within 24 hours of shipment or immediately on pickup. They will be credited or replaced at the discretion of Arnts as circumstances permit. Defective products must be inspected by us or brought to us before any credit is approved. Removal and replacement costs are the sole responsibility of the Purchaser. Our liability is limited to replacement products to the jobsite only. Pavers discoloured by staining from sanding, sealing, abrading, deicing, or other natural or unnatural causes as well as efflorescence, or any of this or other issues arising from installation not following ICPI guidelines are not considered defects in manufature.
- Efflorescence is a crystalline deposit, usually white, which may develop on the surface of any masonry or concrete products. This is a normal occurrence and in no way does efflorescence affect the structural integrity, or the strength of the product. Efflorescence will usually wear off in the course of time as the materials are exposed to the elements. No responsibility can be accepted by Arnts for efflorescence since any normal concrete contains calcium hydroxide which comes out as efflorescence.
- No guarantee is given on exact colour or surface texture due to variations in colour pigment, effects of humidity and temperature, sizes and colour of available aggregate, and effects of efflorescence which are all beyond our control.
- Double or triple stacking of product bundles is normal practice, unless otherwise indicated and possible.
- Arnts is not responsible for delays due to delivery times, production times, or any other factors beyond our control, and any other costs associated with said delays to the Purchaser or Contractor.
- Only plate compactors with protective membranes can be used on interlocking paving stones.